We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or telephone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or variety of browser).
- This information is moved to, processed and held by people in the United States of America;
- We commonly use this information to provide you with our Site and related services, and to create reports, information, and other relevant information about online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to authorized third parties such as our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended functions;
- During using "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous Information Regarding you to deliver you their ads and use the Exact Same info to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see section VI);
- To protect your data, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure your privacy is of the utmost importance at our firm;
- If you enroll with us, you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously supplied via the accounts section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy problems at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services Aren't designed nor are they meant for use by children 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII if you make the choice to register with us or when you choose to participate in an interactive quality of our Websites such as a review, survey or marketing. You may:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when enrolling with our Sites or in connection with a contest entry; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) if engaging in a survey or poll; or post a general remark and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII from you when you visit our Site including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site where your trip originated and your utilization of our Websites specific to the webpages you see, and the extent of your own visits.
In our effort to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical part in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and understanding your own requirements. We also use this information in different ways naturally associated with the situation in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service vendors who host and handle information, process credit card orders, send our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering businesses and others with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other customers where you make the choice to publicly post reviews, comments or other information in regard to goods or solutions, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we utilize non-PII to help in assessing site traffic, understanding customer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
At Bestessays.com we diligently work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information that you provide. Additionally, we also use a secure and dependable server hosting location in the US, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technologies to protect your data. Please be advised that although we try to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and accept no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. From the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via email in the last known e-mail address you've provided us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification may occur while we take necessary actions to find out the range of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate demands of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have lots of choices concerning how we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select not to get any marketing information from us. You've got a chance to modify your information from your private account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are acceptable for the use of a small child below the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit PII to people. Moreover, if you're under 18, you should utilize bestessays.com only with involvement and approval of a parent or guardian.